Forum    News    Downloads    Saved Games

Having problem getting the snes to work

<<

Post Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:35 pm

Having problem getting the snes to work

i downloaded th uo_Snes9x onto my computer. Took what was in the folder (GAME) and put it with my music and savedata folders were. Tried to run the program and i got the error code (80020130). Did I do something wrong while putting the GAME folder onto my PSP
<<

Spectar82

Post Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:47 am

RE: Having problem getting the snes to work

get the self extracting file and install it to your psp folder (G:) then go into the psp folder generated and move the game folder into the main folder section... then finaly delete the psp folder and after that put roms in the roms file and wala you are good to go
<<

Spectar82

Post Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:47 am

RE: Having problem getting the snes to work

get the self extracting file and install it to your psp folder (G:) then go into the psp folder generated and move the game folder into the main folder section... then finaly delete the psp folder and after that put roms in the roms file and wala you are good to go
<<

Mailas

Post Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:59 am

basically just use the .zip tat is already installed to ur computer.Opent he game folder and then copy and paste the non % folder and the % folder to ur PSP Memory stick.And presto u can now play snes roms.Put snes roms though in ur Non percent folder.

Return to PSP Hacks & Homebrew